Faith On Fire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

I do not see that my June pledge payment has been
processed from my bank account. Why?

St. Catherine’s will never automatically charge your credit card or withdrawal funds from your bank account automatically. To make your pledge payments one of the following payment methods should be followed:
•Utilize the BLUE Capital Campaign Envelope (delivered to your
home if you currently use the monthly stewardship envelopes).
If you have not received your July packet, please contact the
•Pick up blank BLUE Capital Campaign Envelopes from the Narthex.
We are awaiting delivery of extra envelopes that should
be available no later than July 8. Please remember to legibly
include your name and address on the envelope so your account
will be credited correctly.
•Contact your financial institution and set up Bill Pay directly.
•Sign up for Faith Direct for automatic withdrawals.

I provided my credit card/bank information on my pledge
card. Is my information secure?

Absolutely, as well as all other personal information obtained by the parish. In the event you wish to sign up for Faith Direct, we can transfer this account information, with your approval, to establish your account with them. Otherwise, this information will not be used or shared with anyone.

I have already make a one-time contribution. Can I make additional gifts?


Can I contribute to the Faith on Fire Capital Campaign directly from my
Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and receive a tax break?

Generally, a qualified charitable distribution is an otherwise taxable distribution from an IRA (other than an ongoing SEP or SIMPLE IRA) owned by an individual who is age 70½ or over that is paid directly from the IRA to a qualified charity such as St. Catherine. Additionally, a QCD excludes the amount donated from taxable income, which is unlike regular withdrawals from an IRA. Keeping your taxable income lower may reduce the impact to certain tax credits and deductions, including Social Security and Medicare. Consult a tax professional regarding your specific situation.